<greetings>I am Pat Glenn
What you are looking at is an ongoing portfolio / custom CMS / custom blog development project.
I am currently studying Internet application development at New Brunswick Community College's campus in Moncton, and this website represents my effort in a personal portfolio development course.
www.patglenn.com is a PHP-driven site that makes use of a MySql database which contains tables for a content management system and blog.
My professional experience is extensive and far-reaching (as you will see from my resume).
Having worked on large, medium, and small projects for small, medium, and large companies has given me a great deal of invaluable experience.
Thanks for taking the time to view my site, and please feel free to contact me.
"May the road rise up to meet you" - Irish Blessing
Sept. 2012 - Present
- Expected date of diploma: June 2014
- Currently studying many areas of information technology with the main focus being on Internet application development
- Also taking courses in business writing, interpersonal communications, and workplace safety
St. Francis Xavier University
Sept. 1995 - May 2000
- Degree combines computer science, networking, business administration, project management, and systems analysis
Sept. 2006 - May 2007
- Received honours designation
- Studied and used hands-on training in passenger vehicle repair
- Received humanitarian award
Technical Skills Inventory
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Android Development (Java)
- Android Development (PhoneGap JS)
- ASP.Net MVC
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Audio Editing / Production
- Crystal Reports
- JSF (JavaServer Faces)
- Microsoft Office
- N-Tier Development
- Software Testing
- Source Control
- SQL Server
- Team Management
- Visual Basic
- Visual Studio